I have an overseas full license, how do I get a full C class license?

First of all, make sure you know your road rules. Once you know your road rules, visit the nearest driver licensing and issuing center and present your overseas driver’s license at the time of registration. Once you are registered, you are required to sit a short objective theory test. Once you pass the theory test, a conditional license with condition X is issued. After this, you are required to pass a practical driving test and then you are issued with a full C Class license.

© 2023 One2one All rights reserved.

Call us:
+61 406 093 985
+61 414 143 121